Stempel Maschine

Pioneering achievements from the outset

A look back shows how closely tradition and innovation have always been interlinked at Weber.

1925 Engraving firm established by W. Weber and E. Eberspächer
1930 Construction of the first press and injection molds
1941 Construction of the building in Otto Bayer Strasse started
1950 Design department established
1962 Production of the first two-color injection molds
1973 Production of the first three-color injection molds
1978 Production of multi-component injection molds
1994 Production of turning units begun
1998 Extension of the technical center with production area for series production of multi-component parts
2004 Certification acc. to DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 and TS/16949
2006 Extension of the production area for automated multi-component / liquid silicone production (LSR)
2009 Extension of the QM system
2011 Recertification acc. to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 and TS/16949:2009
2013 Introduction of an ERP-system
2014 Installation of the fifth and sixth three-color injection molds
2016 start production of silicone optics